Here you can find and download PSP firmware. Links are provided to the official Sony download of the desired version, but where unavailable you can download the firmware from this site.
To install the update you need to do the following:
- Download the version you desire (if from here, extract the zip directory).
- Connect your PSP to your computer with the USB cable, and go to Settings > USB Connection.
- The PSP will now connect as a memory stick to your computer. Make sure you have the following folder structure: PSP > GAME > UPDATE.
- Put the EBOOT.PBP in said UPDATE folder.
- Disconnect your PSP from the computer, and go to Game >Memory Stick.
- At the top should be the PSP update. Press X and follow the installation instructions.
PSP 1000 / 2000 / 3000
PSP GO (N1000)
If you have any firmware versions not listed above, please send a zipped copy of the EBOOT to us.
Last updated: July 28, 2017 at 20:41 pm